- Guided Writing: Practical Lessons, Powerful Results. 2007, Heinemann
- Super Six Comprehension Strategies: 35 Lessons and More for Reading Success. 2004, Christopher Gordon Publishers. Foreword by P.David Pearson.
- Reciprocal Teaching at Work: Strategies for Improving Reading Comprehension. 2003, International Reading Association. Book of the Month October 2003 International Reading Association.
"For the Love of Poetry." Reading Teacher, Teaching Tips. International Reading Association Date TBA 2005. Co-authored with first grade team from Wilson School, San Leandro, California.
School and District Experiences
Staff Development Experiences
- Literacy Coach/Demonstration Teacher
- Intervention Specialist gr. 1-6
- Bilingual Primary Grade Teacher
- Bilingual Intermediate Grade Teacher
- Gifted Pull-Out Teacher
- Preschool Teacher
- Migrant Teacher
- Literacy Coach/Demonstration Teacher/Consultant
many districts across the United States
- Featured Speaker, Key Note Speaker
state reading conferences of the International Reading Association and many districts
- Seminar Leader
Staff Development Resources, Bureau of Education and Research (BER)
- Staff Developer for Educational Publishers
developed workshops for several textbook and supplemental publishers
University of Northern Colorado, MA
University of Northern Colorado, BA
Top of Page