- The Teacher's Guide to Success (2007). Allyn & Bacon.
- Your First Year of Teaching and Beyond, 4th Edition. (2003) Allyn & Bacon/Longman
- Interview on the Microsoft Teacher Network Web Site featuring best practices on: Social Studies in Elementary and Middle School Classrooms. (http:// www.microsoft.com/education), January, 2001.
- Happy birthday America. (2001). Carlsbad, CA: Dominie Press.
- Officer Gonzalez and Cindy. (2001). Carlsbad, CA: Dominie Press.
- Seven is a lucky number. (2001). Carlsbad, CA: Dominie Press.
- Tony the Shoemaker. (2001). Carlsbad, CA: Dominie Press.
- Dr. Tran to the Rescue. (2001). Carlsbad, CA: Dominie Press.
- Native American Arts and Culture. Kronowitz and Walley, B. with contributions of eight graduate students. (2000). Westminster, CA: Teacher Created Materials.
- Your First Year of Teaching and Beyond (3rd ed.). (1999). New York: Longman.
Degrees, Licenses and Credentials
- Professor of Education, California State University, San Bernardino. University Liaison to the Hillside University Demonstration School
- M.A. Coordinator, School of Education
- Associate Professor
- Adjunct Assistant Professor and Program Development Specialist
- Early Childhood Education Instructor
- 3rd-6th Grade Teacher
- Program Design and Curriculum Development
- Fulbright Summer Seminar in Indonesia/Singapore, 1988.
- Japan Institute for Social and Economic Affairs (JISEA) Fellowship, 1986.
- Fulbright Summer Seminar, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, 1982.
- Ed.D.,Curriculum, Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, 1976 Dissertation: Field Test and Assessment of an Instructional Module: Perceptual Bias in Observing Behavior.
- Ed. M., Teacher Education, Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, 1974.
- Archaeology Program, Tel Aviv University, Summer 1971.
- M.A., Curriculum and Instruction, Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, 1969.
- B.A., Education and French, Queens College, City University of New York, 1966; Graduated: Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa.
Top of Page