- Vocabulary Across the Curriculum
Allyn and Bacon, 2007
- Practical Fluency
Classroom Perspectives, Grades K-6
- Conferring with Boys (DVD)
Stenhouse Publishers, 2006
- A Day of Words (video)
Stenhouse Publishers, 2005
- Word Savvy
Integrated Vocabulary, Spelling, & Word Study,
Stenhouse Publishers, 2004
- Eli Pinney Elementary, Dublin City Schools
Fifth grade teacher
- Hilliard City Schools Literacy Teacher Leader/Trainer
Literacy Teacher Leader/Trainer, K-5
- Norwich Elementary, Hilliard City Schools
Half day Literacy Coordinator/Half day K-1 multi-age teacher, 1997-1999
- Columbus Public Schools
Reading Department Trainer
First/Second grade multi-age teacher
First grade teacher
- B.A. in Administrative Science
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, 1984.
- B.S. in Elementary Education
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, 1987.
- Master's Degree with a reading emphasis
Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, 1993.
- Ohio Permanent, K-8
- Trainer of Trainers for Literacy Collaborative
The Ohio State University, 2000.
- Literacy Coordinator
The Ohio State University, 1996.
- Reading Recovery
The Ohio State University, 1993.
Top of Page